Make a Gift
There is a tremendous opportunity for you to make a significant difference today
by supporting the UCSF Depression Center. Our mission is to discover, develop and
disseminate the best practices for treating depression.
Child/Adolescent/Young Adult Research Collaboration Group
The Goals of the Youth RCG are to:
- Serve as a convener of researchers and clinicians interested in mental disorders that develop in childhood, adolescence or young adulthood to create and strengthen productive research collaborations
- Develop study groups related to specific interests of the group
- Provide expert review of draft grant applications
- Connect young researchers with mentors
- Develop the research course for trainees
- Develop a research track with dedicated research time for the child and adolescent psychiatry fellows especially interested in a research career
- Update the membership activity section regularly and encourage its review to encourage collaboration.
- While many of the members of the YouthRCG are faculty members of the UCSF Department of Psychiatry, interested members may be from any Department or University where collaboration enhances the research